Training of CTSC Heads and AEOs for School Based Assessments of Grade 5
As per directions of Government of the Punjab in Approved Assessment Policy
Framework, Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) is not taking exams of grade 5 from the year 2020.
Schools will take assessment of grade 5 along with the assessments of other classes in March, 2020. PEC
has uploaded model papers for pattern to be used.
As per decision of PEC Commission, PEC will send item bank with instructions to Districts,
using which they will prepare their own papers for assessment of grade 5. In this regard PEC has prepared:
1. Document with detailed SOPs of SBA
2. Sample Item Bank of Science
3. Guidelines for teachers to construct Science papers using item bank
4. Keys and Rubrics of sample papers
5. Sample report Card
6. Guidelines for teachers to Prepare Report Card
A district wise training schedule is proposed for training of CTSC heads and AEOs in their respective districts as below: