TRAVEL BAN ON ALL NON-VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS FROM BOARDING IN ANY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Kindly refer to the subject noted above. I am directed to request you to ensure that no person boards any Public Transport who is not vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least one dose should have been administered). It is further requested that Secretaries of District Regional Transport Authorities may be directed to coordinate with the Chief Executive Officers, District Health Authorities of respective districts to develop mechanism for its implementation. If first dose of vaccine has been received by the person three weeks prior, the second dose must be administered before allowing to board Public Transport. This may be assigned TOP PRIORITY.
- All Chief Executive Officers (DHAS), Punjab.
- PSO to Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
- PSO to Special Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
- PA to Additional Secretary (Technical), P&SH Departme .
- Master File. forwarded for information and necessary action to: