Covid-19 Vaccine

Salary Stoppage of Employees who are still Not Vaccinated

Salary Stoppage of Employees who are still Not Vaccinated

I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to communicate that Ministry has made exhaustive efforts for completing vaccination of more than 90 % of its employees . The remaining 10 % employees are hereby once again strictly advised to get themselves vaccinated & provide vaccination certificates maximum by 15th of August 2021. Failure to comply with the said directions will result in Salary Stoppage with effect from 15th August 2021 .




The same directions hold good for employees , of Organizations / Formations under purview of the Ministry , who fail to get themselves vaccinated by 15th August , 2021 , despite repeated directions , This issues with approval of the competent authority.

Salary Stoppage of Employees who are still Not Vaccinated
Salary Stoppage of Employees who are still Not Vaccinated

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!