CONCURRENCE OF POSTS THROUGH SNE UNDER SUFFICIENT BUILDING CONDITIONS / GROUNDS
Government of the Punjab , School Education Department , kindly refer to his U.O No SO ( SNE ) Muzaffagarh / 2019 dated 21.12.2020 and this department’s letter of even number dated 22.01.2021 on the subject noted above.
In continuation of this department’s letter of even number dated 28.01.2021 , Administrative Department is requested to clarify / provide the following information at the earliest for concurrence of posts of upgraded / established school :
- Population of the area where school is situated .
- Infrastructure ( total area , covered area , play ground / lawn area , Library . Laboratory , number of class rooms , boundary wall , electricity , water and number of toilets etc. ) .
- Affiliation of the school ( BISE ) . Registration of the school ( DEA ) . Ownership of land of school ( Fard ) , Current and expected enrollment in schools for 03 years ( class – wise ) .
- Distance of school from adjoining government schools in kilometers and enrolment in these schools ( class wise ).
- Vacancy position ( teaching / non teaching staff alongwith sanctioned / filled / vacant posts )
I am also directed to inform you that a meeting is scheduled to be held on the subject cited above in the office of the Special Secretary ( E & CF ) , Finance Department on 04.02.2021 at 2:00 PM 4 I am further directed to requests to depute a representative , well conversant with facts of the case to attend the above said meeting with all required documents on the fixed date , time and venue.