News UpdateNotifications

Forms and Instructions for Marriage Grant to Civil Servants in Punjab

Marriage Grant

Submit the downloaded application form along with the following documents:

  • CNIC copy of Applicant/ Government Employee
  • Marrying Daughter CNIC or Matric Result Card or Birth Certificate from Union Council
  • Copy of Nikkah Nama
  • Pay Slip of Govt. Employee with B.F. Deduction Proof
  • If Retired Govt. Employee then Retirement Orders/ PPO Copy
  • If Govt. Employee is Dead then Death Certificate Copy
  • Death Certificate issued from Town Committee/ Union Council
  • List of Family Members (if Govt. Employee is dead)
  • Nikkah Indraj Fehrist/ Nadra Registration Certificate


  • Submit the form in Parent’s department within 275 days
  • Submit the application form from Parent Department to B.F. Board within 03 years
Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [386.55 KB]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!