NO.S.O ( Admn ) 11-177-2020 . In pursuance of the decisions taken in the meeting of Inter Provincial Education Ministers ( IPEMC ) held on 04.01.2021 under the Chairmanship of Federal Minister , Ministry of Education and Professional Training , to consider re – opening of educational institutions in the backdrop of Covid – 19 , following directions are hereby issued for strict compliance :
- Intermediate ( 11 ” X 12 ” ) Classes in Public / Private Sector and Autonomous Colleges shall start w.e.f. 18 January 2021 .
- All Public Private Sector Universities , Degree Awarding Institutions and Autonomous Bodies shall open w.e.f. 1 * February 2021 .
- Board Examinations of SSC / HSSC shall be held in the months of May / June , 2021 respectively .
- The staff ( Teaching / Non – Teaching ) of the Colleges / Universities / Autonomous Bodies shall continue to attend their respective institutions w.e.f. 11 ” January 2021 for preparation of start of classes and collection of assignments etc.
- HEC Policy Guidance Note No.8 dated 26.11.2020 regarding online teaching , learning and exams shall be strictly followed by the Universities .
- While opening the institutions , the concerned administration shall ensure strict Implementation of SOPs already communicated vide Primary & Secondary Health Department letter dated 02.09.2020 , to prevent Corona pandemic .