MBBS/BDS) Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) pursuant to Section 18 and regulations made under Section 8(2)() of PMC Act, 2020 invites applications for appearing in MDCAT Examination for admissions into MBBS/BDS programs in recognized medical and dental colleges in Public and Private sectors across the country including Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K).
Any student seeking admission in any medical or dental college shall mandatorily be required to have passed the MDCAT examination heid by PMC.
The passing marks for the MDCAT examination shall be 60%. TEST SCHEDULE: MDCAT PMC-MDCAT CHOICE OF CENTRE The candidates MUST select any ONE of the above-mentioned cities for appearance in the MDCAT Exam, However, based upan seating capacity available in a city, the PMC reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city.
The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose city nearest to their residence. BASIC ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum 65% marks in FSc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent(with Biology.Chemistry, Physics/Maths as major subjects)
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Forelgn nationals of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
- Exam will be competitive for which the syllabus and sample paper is available on the PMC website.
HOW TO APPLY: For PMC-MDCAT 2020-21
- Please visit www.pmc.gov.pk and click the MDCAT Portal link to get registered and fill in the application form online.
- Register by using CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile number and Email address (please use the mobile number and email address which is accessible to you for recelving the SMS/email messages).
- Login to your account by using the credentials created in step b above to fill the application form (Personal & Academic Information etc.), upload a. b. foliowing documents Passport size latest photograph with blue or white background.
- CNIC/B-Form/NICOP or Passport. After the application form is saved, candidate will be prompted to Print the fee challan.
- Candidate to deposit the fee challan generated through online application in any branch of HBL, ABL or MCB in cash by 2 November, 2020. Fee d. e. amount is Rs. 150.
- All applicants are required to deposit the application fee only in favor of Pakistan Medical Commission on the prescribed challan.
- Previously deposited challans in favor of any other entity/organization will not f. be accepted.
- Candidate is required to scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan by login back into his/her MDCAT portal account After uploading the paid copy of fee challan, please click “Final Submit” button to submit your application. (Candidate to make sure that his/her information is entered correctly before final submission),
- The system will prompt the candidate to print the final application form Candidate will send the signed application form along with the original PMC copy of the paid fee challan to “National Testing Service – Pakistan, Plot 96, Street N 4, H-8/1, Islamabad”.
- Any fake information / document submission will result in black listing of the candidate. h. PATTERN OF MDCAT: MOCAT exam shall comprise of a single question poper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQS) divided into following four (04) sections: Chemistry English The duration of the exam shall be 150 minutes (2 81/2 hours) and the total marks shail be 200. There wili be No Negative Marking in the exam, Additional details about MDCAT, Admission Regulations 2020-21, syllabus and sample paper are availabie at PMC website. a. Biology Physics 80 MCQS 40 MCQS 60 MCOS 20 MCQS IMPORTANT
- INSTRUCTIONS: The candidates must reach their respective centers on 15″ November, 2020 by 08:30 am positively.
- Centers will be sealed/ closed at 09:30 am. Admit Card/ Ral No. Slip will be generated in respect of all the elligible candidates.
- Candidates are required to dawnload it from MDCAT portal login trom 7″ November, 2020 onwards. a. b.
- The candidates must bring following items with them on the exam day: Printed Admit Card (downloaded trom website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/ B-Form.
- No other identity will be acceptable. In case of B-Form/ Loss of CNIC, please provide Original NADRA Token Slip as a proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. issued photo ID eg Matriculation/ Intermediate certificate is also required.
- A ciean cip board: Two blue ball points (not pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens, etc.).
- .The students must adhere to Govt. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) for Covid-19 l.e, wearing proper masks and maintaining social distancing The mobile number and e-mail address pravided in online Application Form should be entered correctiy and be kept functional always for any notification/ information.
- Mobile phones, smart watches and other electronic gadgets are NOT allowed in the examination hsll otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which may also lead to cancellation of paper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.