YOUTH AFFAIRS & SPORTS DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB has announced various vacant posts to be advertised .Application are invited from suitable candidates for the following project positions for ADP project titied “Capacity Strengthening for Project Development / Management of Youth Affairs & Sports Department, Govermment of the Punjab”.
LATEST JOBS IN YOUTH AFFAIRS & SPORTS DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
- 1. • Masters Degree in Project 175,000/- 30-50 Management or B.Sc in Chv Per Month Engineering from any HEC recognized institute Management Professional (PMP) Certification with 16 years of educations; 5-7 years of experience in Project monitoring & evaluation of development Experience in donor funded Prolects will be an added factors; • Computer literacy along with experience in development related computer software ike MS Project, Primavera, SPSS and STATA. • 16 years of education in 150,000/- 25-45 Computer Science, software Per Month Engineering or Information Technology from recognized University; • Five years of experience in software development; • Ability to acourately gather, analyze, and interpret data, identify and define problems; and make recommendations Project Development Specialist University or Project Development, projects. project
- 2. IT Expert 1 HEC for resolution thereof. • 16 years of education in 150,000/- Finance Accounting, Business Per Month Administration or Commerce from an HEC-recognized university or CA/ ACCA/ACMA; Five years of experience with public / private sector in relevant fleld; • Familiarity with the latest accounting regulations experience of handing ERP
- 3. Finandal Expert 1 25-45 and with rules along software; • Reasonable awareness with current accounting standards along with experience of handing departmental arganizational accounts; • 16 years of education in 150,000/- 25-45 Finance Administration from an HEC- 4.
- Procurement 1 Specialist or Business Per Month recognized university; • Five years of experience in consultancy services or as a procurement expert in any major project / department; Reasonable knowiedge of the oProcurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) • 16 years of education in 65,000/- 25-35 Economics, Statistics Administration; • Two years of experience in development planning / planning management. • 16 years of education in 50,000/- 25-35 Economics, Statistics, Accountancy or Business Administration; • Two years of experience in the relevant field; • Strong communication presentation skills; . Proficiency in written as well as spoken English; • 25-35 5. Planning Officer 2 Commerce, Per Month or Business
- 6. Research 1 Associate Commerce, Per Month : & BA with two years of 35,000/- experience of office working in Per Month any public or organization.
- . Office Assistant private Intermediate with one year 35,000/- 25-35 diploma in applications or ICS with a typing speed of 45 words per minute. • Middle pass having valid LTV 25,000/- license; • 5 years of field experience • Matriculation with two years of 20,000/- experience in same capacity. Per Month
- 8. Computer Assistant computer Per Month
- 9. Drivers 3 25-35 Per Month
- 10. Office Boy 1 18-35 GENERAL
- CONDITIONS: Applications typed on the prescribed form (sample given below) should reach the office of Additional Secretary / Project Coordinator, Youth Affairs & Sports Department, Punjab Stadium, Ferozpur Road, Lahore latest by 02-11-2020 with the name of the post applied for clearly written on the upper right corner of the envelop.
- Applications received after the given date and / or without the aforesaid i. marking shall not be considered;
- Separate form and envelop should be used for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for two or more posts;
- Al the advertised positions are meant for a Lahore-based project with a contractual tenure Up to June, 2021.
- Govemment employees should apply through proper channel. Quota for women, disabled, and minority candidates shall be fixed in accordance with the government policy / rules.
- Disabled candidates must attach the relevant disability certificate with their applications;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily and only the short-listed candidates shal be intimated and called for tests / interviews, but no TA / DA shall be paid for the purpose. tv. V. MISS. MARIA TARIQ Additional Secretary / Project Coordinator Youth Affairs & Sports Department Punjab Football Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore. Phone: 042-99230460 PL-9053