DIRECTIONS REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ALERT
I am directed to refer to subject cited above and to state that in the wake of impeding coronavirus alert, the Competent Authority has directed to convey the following instructions / directions to be observed in letter and spirit:
- All educational institutions i.e. schools, colleges, medical colleges, Technical and Vocational institutions, universities (both public and private) shall remain closed for 3 weeks with immediate effect.
- All examinations being conducted or to be conducted during coming 3 weeks shall remain cancelled. All tuition centers shall also be closed.
- All Deeni Madaris shall remain closed for 3 weeks. Only foreigner students may be allowed to be accommodated in the hostels of madaris.
- All marriage / banquet halls and marquees shall remain closed for 3 weeks.
- All religious congregations and ceremonies shall remain suspended for 3 weeks.
- Jashn-e-Bahararan and other spring festivals shall remain cancelled for 3 weeks.
- All public and private sports festivals shall remain cancelled for 3 weeks.
- Meetings with prisoners shall remain banned for 3 weeks.
- Any other public gathering of any type shall not be held for 3 weeks.
- An aggressive and effective media campaign shall be run by Information Department in consultation with Primary Healthcare department.
- PSL matches will be played without crowds.
- All concerned departments shall issue detailed instructions and guidelines for effective implementation of above referred decision.No.SO(I&C-I)1-2/2020 Dated:13 March 2020