Court Decision Regularization of Services of Govt. Emoyees from Initial Date of Appointment 2020
Appellant filed instant appeal under section 4 of the Punjab Service Tribunal Act, 1974 with the following
“In view of above submission, it is therefore most respectfully prayed that this appeal in hand may very kindly be accepted and the respondents may
very kindly e directed to regularize the service of the appellant from the date of induction/initial appointment alongwith all benefits”.
- Brielly, the appellant was appointed as Junior Clerk (BS-11) under Rule 17-A of the Punjab Civil Servants
(Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 on contract basis as father of the appellant was retired from service due to his invalidation and posted in the Animal
Nutrition Centre, Rakh Dera Chahl, Lahore vide order dated 21.2.2011 passed by the Senior Research Officer, Animal Nutrition Centre, Rakh Dera Chahl, Lahore.
- Jobs in DPS School 2020
- Jobs in Bank of Khyber 2020
- Jobs in Establishment Division Islamabad 2020
- Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2020
- Jobs in Ministry of Interior 2020
- In the year, 2014 the services of appellant was regularized vide order dated 3.9.2014 passed by the. Superintendent, Government Livestock Farm, Kallur Kot, District Bhakhar w.c.f. 1.9.2014.
- Aggrieved of the order, appellant filed departmental appeal before the Director General (Production), Livestock Dairy Development Punjab which was decided vide letter dated 19.9.2019 with the following manner:
See These Jobs Also:
‘In this regard the Admn. Department has already clarified about appointment under Rule 17-A on regular basis vide letter No.SOE-I/L&DD/1-245/2015 (GRT) dated 10 January, 2018 (copy
enclosed). Furthermore the Judgment dated 7.2.2019 is person specific and the same needs not to be made applicable to all the employees recruited under Rule 17-A on contract basis, so the contract employees recruited under Rule 17A cannot be
entertained at this stage, you are also desired to regularize the services of Mr. Kamran Arjum, Junior Clerk under the Punjab Regularization of Service
(Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 being competent authority at your own level after observing all the codal formalities under the rules, please”.
Hence this service appeal.
I have considered the arguments of both parties and perused the record.
It is established from the record that the appellant was appointed as Junior Clerk under Rule 17-A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of
Service) Rules, 1974 on contract basis for a period of five years vide appointment order dated 21.2.2011 and
thereafter his services were regularized by the respondent departmental vide order dated 3.9.2014 w.ef. 1.9.2014
instead of 21.2.2011 the date from which date appellant was appointed on contract basis.